Tuesday 28 April 2015

Emily de Molly Restless and Insipid

It should come as no surprise that I wear a lot of my own polish. Its half the reason I have so many untrieds! Last week I decided to wear one I hadn't worn for a long time, Restless.

This colour is actually discontinued now but I still have a handful left in the store and for those not located in Australia, there is probably a few at some of my stockists


Emily de Molly - Restless - natural lighting

And because I can never just wear a plain colour, I decided to add Insipid to it. I think it was the perfect choice.

Emily de Molly - Restless and Insipid - natural lighting 

Emily de Molly - Restless and Insipid - natural lighting





DETAILS
  • Can be purchased from - Emily de Molly or at one of my stockists
  • Coats to opacity - Two
  • Topcoat - 1 coat of Seche Vite
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment