Sunday, 31 May 2015

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Glass Coffin

Last week I wore Femme Fatale's Glass Coffin. This is a gorgeous thermal polish but unfortunately I had just broken a nail so it was hard to see any change because of the length.

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Glass Coffin - natural lighting

You can see just the tiniest colour change on the tips ;)

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Glass Coffin - natural lighting

Even though I didn't get the thermal effect, I still loved everything about this polish! The colour is amazing and I cant wait to use it again on longer nails.

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Glass Coffin - natural lighting




DETAILS
  • Purchased from - Femme Fatale Cosmetics
  • Coats to opacity - Two
  • Topcoat - 1 coat of Seche Vite
  • Would I buy again -  Yes
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment