Monday 5 October 2015

Dance Legend T-1000 and EDM02

Its been so long since my last post! I do apologise but of course, things have been a little busy around here.
Awhile ago I pulled out some of my older Dance Legend holos. They are so quick and easy to use, just one or two quick coats and you are done. Plus the holo pay off is amazing.

Dance Legend - T-1000 and Spacecraft - natural lighting 

I used Dance Legend T-1000 and Spacecraft on the accent nail. I then stamped with EDM02.

Dance Legend - T-1000 and Spacecraft - natural lighting

For the stamping I used my new stamping polishes in the colours, green, medium blue and dark pink.

Dance Legend - T-1000 and Spacecraft - natural lighting


DETAILS
  • Dance Legend can be purchased from - Dance Legend 
  • Would I buy again -  Yes
  • Stamping polish can be purchased from - Emily de Molly or at one of my stockists
  • Coats to opacity - Two
  • Topcoat - 1 coat of Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment